For more information,
ordering & pricing
OR BY PHONE:
For enquiries betweeen 9am and 5pm EST
The Watchdog VIP+ is a 4-channel monitoring device that offers the configuration flexibility necessary for rectifier sites requiring additional current return monitoring or basic monitoring applications at dual rectifier sites.
Units come factory configured as Ch 1- volts, Ch 2- amps, Ch 3- pipe to soil potential (required reference cell not included) and Ch 4 – 0-50 Vdc. In addition, the units are equipped with an AC detection probe to measure the presence of AC power to the rectifier and a dry-contact digital input. Each analog channel can be configured for any of the available input voltage ranges.
Using field-proven Watchdog lightning surge-resistant circuitry, the Watchdog VIP+ is the best choice for cost-effective CP rectifier monitoring on pipelines, well casings, bridge decks, and piers.
- User defined automatic rectifier and test point readings
- Alarm and return to normal notifications via e-mail and/or text
- Lightning/power surge-resistant circuitry
- Global communication to Pipeline watchdog web monitor system via cellular or satellite telemetry
- Easy to use web interface
- Firmware reprogrammable over the air (cellular)
- LCD display for on-site information
- Power via external 10-35 VDC or 12-25 VAC or in “report only” mode from the internal Li-SOCL2 battery
- Internal battery assures continued operation during input power failure
- Inputs- 4 analog, 1 digital and 1 AC mains digital input
- Optional AC mains on/off detection
- Modbus enabled, integrates into SCADA network
- Remotely monitor rectifier volts, amps and pipe-to-soil potential
- Additional inputs for: Intrusion alarm
- Optional rectifier power failure alarm
- Valve position
- External power voltage level
- Programmable ranges on all analog channels
Corrosion Service is the exclusive Canadian distributor for Elecsys, lead provider of innovative M2M (machine-to-machine) technology solutions and custom electronics for critical industrial applications. Our dedicated product representatives are fully trained in the use of Elecsys products, and are available to answer any questions or provide demonstrations on request. Our dedicated materials supply team holds stock at our Eastern and Western distribution hubs and are capable of meeting any sales request throughout Canada.