For more information,
ordering & pricing
OR BY PHONE:
For enquiries betweeen 9am and 5pm EST
The Watchdog Tracker LT is a compact and low cost remote monitoring system designed for basic test stations, coupon test stations, and critical bond sites.
- Test Station Mode – AC and DC Voltage Potential
- Coupon Test Station Mode – AC, DC, and “OFF” Voltage Potentials
- Critical Bond Mode – Bond current and 2 Structure potentials
The Tracker LT is a smaller, lower cost version of the full-featured Tracker test station monitor, designed for basic test point and critical bond monitoring applications. The Tracker LT is pre-configured to sample every 4 hours and report values every 15 days, assuring compliance at test stations and bond sites. The Tracker LT also works with galvanic systems by monitoring the supply of current from the sacrificial anode to the structure.
- Programmable over the web
- Operates on 5 year lithium battery
- Easy installation
- Surge resistant circuit design
- Web-based data access
- Ruggedized construction
- Critical bonds
- “mid-point” test station monitoring
- Galvanic current monitoring
- “ON/OFF” voltage potentials
Corrosion Service is the exclusive Canadian distributor for Elecsys, lead provider of innovative M2M (machine-to-machine) technology solutions and custom electronics for critical industrial applications. Our dedicated product representatives are fully trained in the use of Elecsys products, and are available to answer any questions or provide demonstrations on request. Our dedicated materials supply team holds stock at our Eastern and Western distribution hubs and are capable of meeting any sales request throughout Canada.